EDISON User Manuals
EDISON Problem Solving Guide
(For solving the 100+ problems provided with Edison)
This guide will help you if you have difficulty solving problem. Before you start problem solving, you should study the experiments in Edison.
Edison Problems are located in the problems subdirectory of Edison. To open a Problem, select the Problems menu and browse in the Edison directory to select a problem set. Once you have chosen a set, use the Problems menu to solve all the problems in this set. After finishing each problem, always return to this menu. When you have solved every problem in a set, select the “End” button.
Edison problems are of three types:
Brochures in PDF format
- EDISON v5 Brochure (PDF 1.3MB)
- EDISON v4 Brochure Front (PDF 1.2MB)
- EDISON v4 Brochure Back (PDF 1MB)
- TINA Design Suite 2-page Brochure (PDF 2.8MB)
- TINALab II Brochure Front (PDF 1.9MB)
- TINALab II Brochure Back (PDF 1.3MB)